Do you compost your organic waste? If so, you will love Biobag because it is certified compostable! If you don’t – no big deal, it’s never too late to start and ensure a better environment for the future generations! Not to mention, increase your karma points!
Why should you consider composting?
- Reduce landfill waste
- Reduction in overall greenhouse emissions to help decrease global warming
- Improves overall air quality, rather than the usual method of burning waste
- Save you money by reducing your soil purchases and associated costs with local disposal
- Enriches the soil! Using compost adds essential nutrients, improves soil structure, which allows better root growth and increases moisture and nutrient retention.
What you should compost:
- Leaves, grass clippings, and weeds
- Food waste, such as coffee grounds, tea bags, egg shells, bread…
- Fruit and vegetable scrap
To learn what you can and cant compost, click here.
Why use BioBag?
Biobag is certified compostable. Unlike regular plastic bags, BioBags are made from a resin derived from plants, vegetable oils, and compostable polymers and can be consumed by micro-organisms that live in our soil.
BioBag offers produce bags, pet waste bags, garden waste bags, and food scrap bags. Even though pet waste is not readily accepted at most compost facilities, there are now a number of communities and parks successfully composting pet waste and are using BioBags as the method of the collection!
To find a compost facility in your community, visit www.findacomposter.com.
We are giving away 3 boxes of pet waste bags to one lucky winner.
Ops you have missed our giveaway!