I love homemade pizza! It very fun to make and you can be creative! You can pretty much put whatever you want on the pizza. I remember the first time i made pizza with my roommates back in college, we made few different toppings on the same dough.
Making pizza is one of my favorite activities to do with friends and significant others. Its a great team bonding activities if you are ever looking to do something with other 🙂
I know making homemade dough could be a hassle but it is totally worth it!
3 1/2 cups of wholewheat flour
1 teaspoon sugar
1 envelope of instant dry yeast
2 teaspoons of salt
3 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/2 cup of warm water
In a bowl, mix all ingredients together. Make sure it is even and well mixed. Then wrap the bowl with a clean towel or plastic wrap and let it rise for about an hour.
1 organic tomato
1/2 cup of organic broccoli
Organic mozzarella cheese
- roll out the dough. Be sure to use extra flour to prevent from sticking
- in a baking pan, lay the pizza dough and poke few holes with fork in the dough (prevent from bubbling)
- spread the pest and a layer of cheese
- place the sliced tomato and broccoli on top
- Bake at 425F for 20-25 minutes until desires