Try something new with spaghetti squash today :p Everytime i attempt to make lasagna, the squash will always fall apart so today I want to try something new.
Organic spaghetti squash
Organic tomato sauce
Organic shredded cheese
3 organic eggs
Directions:1. Cut the spaghetti squash in half and rub some olive oil and salt on the inside. Then bake the spaghetti squash for 40-45 minutes at 425F
2. Beat 3 eggs. Shred the squash the long way to make the spaghetti shape. Place the shredded squash in a pan to cover the bottom (half of the squash) and then pour the egg on top
3. slice the potato and place it on top of the shredded squash
4. place your favorite tomato sauce on top of the potato
5. place and spread the ricotta cheese on top of the tomato sauce
6. place shredded spaghetti squash on top of the ricotta cheese (half of the squash)
7. sprinkle some of your favorite shredded cheese on top.
8. bake in the oven at 425F for another 20-30 minutes to make sure the egg is cooked