Happy Chinese New Year!
Today, I got to make some dumplings with my grandma 🙂 Learning from the best!
Dumpling wrapper (you can make it from scratch if you would like)
4-6 organic eggs
If you are not into seafood, you can make traditional dumplings using ground pork and cabbage.
- depends on how many dumplings you are planning on making, scramble 4-6 eggs
- based on personal preference, chop shrimp and scallop into small pieces
- slice chives into small pieces.
- add salt based on personal preference.
- in a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- follow dumpling wrapper instruction and place the filling into dumpling wrapper.