Yummy garden vegetable tomato pesto soup to hit the spot and stay warm on this cold winter night!
1 can crushed tomato
1 tablespoon himalayan salt
2 clove garlic (optional)
1 organic zucchini
1/3 cup of wax beans
1/3 cup of barley
1/4 cup basil pesto
1/3 organic sweet onion
- in a pot, pour one can of crush tomato and add some water to desire
- add barley and bean into the liquid
- chop onion, zucchini, garlic and swiss chard in so small pieces and then add it into the soup.
- add salt to desire.
- boil the soup until barley and bean is cooked and then add pesto.
- once the soup is boiled, its ready to be served.