Still snowed in… mommy made fish cake mushroom soup to stay warm!
2-4 fish cakes (you can get this from any Asian market)
1 cup white mushroom
- slice mushroom, fish cakes and scallion .
- stir fry scallion with fish cake.
- boil 6-8 cups of water or any amount of liquid for the soup you desire.
- once boiled, put in the mushroom, fish cakes and scallion.
- Once the soup is boiled, the soup is ready to be served!
note: the mushroom may give the soup some color! no salt needed but based on personal preference, ou can add salt.