Avocado crunch truffle
Its that time of the year again! Holiday, sweets, snacks, food, parties… How could you resist?!If you are hosting a party this year or just trying to impress your love ones, try this avocado crunch truffle 😉
Avocado is a unique and nutritious fit that consists primarily of carbohydrates and high in healthy fats. Numerous studies have shown that avocado has powerful beneficial effect on health. Avocado is loaded with heart-healthy mom unsaturated fatty acids, fiber, can lower cholesterol and triglyceride level, loaded
with powerfulantioxidant, prevent against cancer, help relieve arthritis, weight loss support and much more!
1 organic avocado
20-25 Quinoa puffs balls (I use sweet chili)
1/4 cup of Maple syrup (personal preference)
4 tablespoon organic coconut oil
Next organic chocolate goodies
Prep time : 15 minutes
Serving: 5 -6 balls
- Smash avocado and blend it with salt, maple syrup and coconut oil
- take a chunk of avocado and put a piece of your choice next chocolate 😉
- roll into a ball shape
- in a bowl, crush about 20-25 balls of quinoa ball
- roll the ready ball into the crushed quinoa ball (watch out, they are super soft but you can do it!
- put in the freezer for about an hr and then it will be ready to be served! (personal preference)
If you don’t have quinoa puffs, chips, granola, or dip it in chocolate would works too!