One of my favorite Mediterranean dish is Kefta! Kind of like American meatloaf but less heavy.
1 organic medium tomato
1/2 organic sweet onion
1/4-1 cup Organic parsley (based on personal preference)
1/4 cup of dill
1/2 lbs of kosher beef (or lean beef)
1 organic yam
- cube the tomato and onion into small pieces
- chop dill and parsley
- in a mixing bowl, add tomato, onion, dill, parsley with the beef
- add himalayan salt (a pinch) and a splash of olive oil to make sure the meat is moist
- mix everything thats in the mixing bowl and then make it into patties (yield about 6 patties)
- in the oven pan, pour a splash of olive oil
- Bake the patties at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes
- peel the skin of the yam (optional)
- slice it and put it in a pan
- pour some olive oil on top and bake it at 350 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
If you like me who loves spicy food, top kefta with Sriracha!