1 organic spaghetti squash
Red sauce of your choice
Fresh dill ( personal preference)
Organic coconut oil
Organic Dried mango (I used Peeled)
- heat up your favorite red sauce
- Put dried mango into the sauce (personal preference on how much you want to put in)
- when it starts to boil, throw in the fresh dill. Don’t over cook the dill. Recommend heating it for about a min.
- cut the squash in half (the long way)
- bake it in the oven at 425 degrees for about 30-40 min depends on how big your squash is. Bake until you can poke to the skin .
- Once its baked, let it cool down.
- use a fork and scrape the long way to form “spaghetti” shape
- serve the sauce on top (while its hot)Dont forget to check us out on facebook and instagram ❤